From St. Louis / Springfield:
1. Take I-44 to the Hwy 68 exit at St. James.
2. Take Hwy 68 north towards Jefferson City.
3. Hwy 68 will come to a stop sign at Hwy 63. Take a RIGHT on to Hwy 63 and continue NORTH towards Jefferson City. Pass through Vienna toward Freeburg.
4. Watch carefully for the camp sign on the RIGHT just before the city limit of Freeburg. (If you pass the Freeburg city limit sign they you went too far.)
5. Turn RIGHT onto County Road with the Camp Sign and follow the gravel road four miles until you reach the camp.
From Kansas City / Columbia / Jefferson City:
1. Take I-70 east to Columbia.
2. Exit and follow Hwy 63 south to Jefferson City and Hwy 54.
3. Take Hwy 54 to Hwy 50 east.
4. Take Hwy 50 east to Hwy 63 south.
5. Take Hwy 63 to Freeburg.
6. Watch carefully for the camp sign on the south side of Freeburg.
7. Follow the gravel road four miles until reach camp.
At the south edge of Freeburg, MO, watch for the Turkey Hill Ranch sign on the east side of Highway 63. The camp is 4 miles east of Highway 63 on a gravel county road.
Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp
13489 Maries Road 301 Vienna, MO 65582
Camp: (573)744.5843 Registration: (573)744.9293
Email: THRBC@Turkeyhillranch.com ©MMIX